Post a photo of your DISNEY DVD Collection !!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
brownie
Special Edition

Post by brownie »

Here's an update on my Disney dvd collection:

No, I don't keep my dvds in the kitchen, I just moved them temporarily.
MickeyMousePal
Signature Collection

Post by MickeyMousePal »

Great collection, Brownie.

You should really move them away from the Kitchen. :lol:
The Simpsons Season 11 Buy it Now!

Fox Sunday lineup:

8:00 The Simpsons
8:30 King of the Hill
9:00 Family Guy
9:30 American Dad

Living in the 1980's:
yoda_four
Special Edition

Post by yoda_four »

Vice nice collection brownie. I like the Woody doll. Did you take the pictures with a camera phone or digicam or something? You really should think about picking up a digital camera. (lol, look who's talking, eh? the guy without a digital and not even one pic of his collection up yet. hey, I'm working on it guys! :P )
My Blog

- Paul
brownie
Special Edition

Post by brownie »

I do have a digital camera, but it's really weird..The day I took that picture it was raining, so there was no sunlight and my house lacks electrical lighting, so that was the best picture I could get.

In case none of you can read the titles on the dvds, I own all 6 Pixar films, 2 non-feature films released by Disney, and 31 of the 44 Disney feature films...I still want 101 Dalmatians and Pinocchio.
Bill W
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Bill W »

brownie wrote:my house lacks electrical lighting
Whoa, whoa, whoaaaa :?: Please explain. What do you mean your house "lacks electrical lighting"? Obviously you have power if you are watching TV and DVDs.
brownie
Special Edition

Post by brownie »

Oh..well I guess I misused that word. I thought lack meant not enough, not none at all..Yes, I have electricity, I just have little light in the house.
yoda_four
Special Edition

Post by yoda_four »

My Blog

- Paul
Pasta67
Anniversary Edition

Post by Pasta67 »

Great collection, yoda_four!

This is how stupid I am: I saw the glare on your DVDs in the picture and I turned my lights in my room off because I thought that would make the glare go away. Then I realized what I was doing and said, "O-Oh, right....".

:lol:
- John
magicalwands
Collector's Edition

Post by magicalwands »

Hey yoda_four, you didn't order a Lord of the Rings Slipcase Box to keep all your LOTR movies together? (or am I just blind, I wouldn't be surprised because my doctor gave me eyedrops this afternoon to make my eyes blurred.)

Nice collection by the way. (Glad to more people putting Toy Story 2 in between Toy Story and Monster's Inc other than me.)
musicradio77
Anniversary Edition

Post by musicradio77 »

Here are my DVD's in my collection:

Tarzan.
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Tarzan. »

Wow ¡¡ congratulations yoda_four I think that you have a great collection.
Evil Genie Jafar
Anniversary Edition
Location: Humacao, Puerto Rico; there's more to PR than San Juan!

Post by Evil Genie Jafar »

Very neat collection yoda_four. And I mean that in just that way. All the DVD boxes look brand new.

Great collection as well music radio 8)

"You're only second rate!"
Robin Hood
Anniversary Edition

Post by Robin Hood »

Hey, nice collections yoda_four and musicradio! :thumb:
- Jonathan
yoda_four
Special Edition

Post by yoda_four »

magicalwands wrote:Hey yoda_four, you didn't order a Lord of the Rings Slipcase Box to keep all your LOTR movies together? (or am I just blind, I wouldn't be surprised because my doctor gave me eyedrops this afternoon to make my eyes blurred.)

Nice collection by the way. (Glad to more people putting Toy Story 2 in between Toy Story and Monster's Inc other than me.)
No, I got the Collector's sets yearly as they were released, and I never took up the mail-in offer for the box.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! :D
My Blog

- Paul
sethn172
Gold Classic Collection

Post by sethn172 »

Howdy!

To the Canadian who has a big DVD collection:

- Is the 1st Harry Potter movie also known as "The Philosopher's Stone" in Canada? Here in the States, it's "The Sorcerer's Stone." (And I can bet your version is English/French only, because here, it's English/Spanish only.)

- Your Austin Powers DVDs look very funny; the French title is upside-down! :lol:

Still, a very impressive collection! Good games, also! (even though I've never played them)

sethn172

Help put "Manos" back at #1 in the Bottom 100! Vote now: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060666/
SofaKing381222
Anniversary Edition

Post by SofaKing381222 »

WOW, nice collections everyone! I really like them!

I need to update my pictures. I am now upto 645 DVDs. I need to find where I want to put them to look nice, then Ill take some pics!
We need season sets of all DCOSs and all DCOMs on DVD! And Better Cover Art!

My DVD's / My Space
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Are those fullscreen editions of <i>The Incredibles</i>, <i>The Pacifier</i>, and <i>The Santa Clause 2</i> that I see, musicradio? :headshake:
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
sethn172
Gold Classic Collection

Post by sethn172 »

musicradio77 wrote:Image
Howdy!

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: How can a nice person like you have the GTA games in your collection?????

sethn172

Help put "Manos" back at #1 in the Bottom 100! Vote now: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060666/
Buzz Lightyear
Limited Issue

Post by Buzz Lightyear »

sethn172 wrote: - Is the 1st Harry Potter movie also known as "The Philosopher's Stone" in Canada? Here in the States, it's "The Sorcerer's Stone." (And I can bet your version is English/French only, because here, it's English/Spanish only.)

- Your Austin Powers DVDs look very funny; the French title is upside-down! :lol:
I'm also Canadian and to answer you questions about Harry Potter, yes it is called "Philosopher's Stone" as it is everywhere but the US (still never understood why they changed to title for the US). And also, it is only in English or French.

As with the Austin Powers covers, most of my DVDs with billingual covers have the french on the spine written like that. I think the Paramount ones and the few billingual Fox ones that I have, the two languages are next to each in the same direction on the spine.

Also, those of you with big Disney collections in your DVD collections are lucky, I think the only non- Pixar (by the way, I do have all six Pixar films, but I keep them on my shelf in a different order, I have Toy Story 1 & 2 sitting next to each other than the rest in release order) that I own is Aladdin. But I do have a few live action Disney ones, such as Pirates of the Caribbean.
Little Mermaid

Post by Little Mermaid »

Wow. :o I have alot of DVDs-not just Disney and the few I have- Finding Nemo, Freaky Friday, Lizzie McGuire Movie make me want to buy more! :)
I love Disney Movies