Bomb Threat at Our School System Today!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

RyougaLolakie wrote:I hate it when boys at the age of 13 and older got sexual interests of girls.
Would you rather they find sexual interest in trees or animals? :P

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
QueenRahel
Gold Classic Collection

Post by QueenRahel »

we had bomb threats in school....but the scariest moment was one time we were in lockdown for a few hours and no one could leave the class or be in the hallway, even to go the bathroom....this was b/c the huge bank around the corner had an armed robbery and people saw the suspect fleeing through the school....they thought he may be hiding in a class, or under a portbale, or in the bathroom.....kinda scary.....
RyougaLolakie
Gold Classic Collection

Post by RyougaLolakie »

Escapay wrote:
RyougaLolakie wrote:I hate it when boys at the age of 13 and older got sexual interests of girls.
Would you rather they find sexual interest in trees or animals? :P

Escapay
Yes. That would work. :P

* RyougaLolakie imagines of a man with a french accent would say "oh, you sexy tree, I love you. I want to kiss you and hug you and all the goodies I get. Kiss me, baby. Kiss me. *Uses smooching sounds

On the other hand, I don't quite mind for men, finding sexual interest in females. It just that its kinda overrated.
brotherbear
Special Edition

Post by brotherbear »

Ok, now that I have a breather, I can finally reply to you guys! First off, thanks for keeping me and my schoolmates in your thoughts! Second, we're all fine (obviously), and interestingly enough, the police has 2 suspects. (Both 13 year-old middle school kids!) They have yet to catch any high school suspects yet. The other facinating thing was that this bomb threat was such a big deal, that we wound up hosting 68 police men (local, state, and federal) as well as 16 bomb sniffing dogs! :o

And, I know that this is random to be saying this on this topic, but I've been extrordinarily busy this past week or two. First, last week I was in a band trip in NYC. Then, this week has been crazy rehearsals for our musical production. (As in, from 4 - 9:30 PM). It's been nuts. But, our preformances were tonight (which went fairly well!) and tommorow night. Oh, and being that I know many here love movies and musicals, I guess you might be interested to know that our musical this year was The Sound of Music. :D Fun stuff! Anyway, because of that, I won't be on UD until Saturday morning (likely). :P So, have fun without me!

-BB
MY "FAB FOUR": 1- FANTASIA, 2- THE LION KING, 3- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, 4- THE JUNGLE BOOK

Spongebob Squarepants
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Spongebob Squarepants »

We had one last year. It was the last day of school too! Somebody called in one and we all had to go outside and stand in the parking lot,then they moved us to our football field and we sat there. Somebody had used their cell phone and called it in. It was quite a day. One boy tried to run away but the police jumped on him and slammed him on the ground. Everyone had to turn in their cell phones so they could find who it was. It was the last day of school which was a Friday but everyone had to come back on Monday because we didn't get to take our final exam!
"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus,and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved"-Romans 10:9.
Lars Vermundsberget
Collector's Edition

Post by Lars Vermundsberget »

I remember there was a bomb threat once at my school almost 20 years ago. A threat was all it was, of course, but one can never know.