2008 Secret Santa: Post Here When You Receive AND Send

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Actually, disneyboy, that's a Santa emerging from a toilet since he couldn't go through the chimney. :P
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Pals wrote:I send out my secret santa gift a long time ago and he/she hasn't said if they recieved it yet.
Perhaps it's still in transit, you know how busy the USPS is this time of year. Or they simply haven't had a chance to post that they got it.

I sent mine last Friday, so it should either reach my Secret Cindy Lou Who tomorrow or next Friday.
That Disney Fella! wrote:LOL! Albert, I totally thought you knew my name was Aaron ;) Sorry for the confusion...rofl.
I'm sure I did, but I've been having a lot of brain leakage this month due to finals that I forget a couple details here and there. :lol:

albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
disneyfella
Anniversary Edition

Post by disneyfella »

Escapay wrote:
That Disney Fella! wrote:LOL! Albert, I totally thought you knew my name was Aaron ;) Sorry for the confusion...rofl.
I'm sure I did, but I've been having a lot of brain leakage this month due to finals that I forget a couple details here and there. :lol:

albert
I'm so going through the same thing :) I'm actually studying brain leakage (seriously!). Let me know and I'll put a dura patch on there for you ;)
"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible"
- Walt Disney

dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

My Secret Santa gift(s) went out in the mail today, and I have been promised they will be in the hands of the lucky recipient by next Friday. That may or may not give it away that my Secret Santa recipient is not a resident of the local economy, and then again, because of the lines at the USPS, it may mean that I sent it slow boat to China.

Anyway, it was fun this year, because my Secret Santa recipient gave such a long and concise list of wants and I had lots to choose from and I hope that I chose wisely.

Merry Christmas to All..........................Ho! Ho! Ho!

:)
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

There's also the possibility they're not at the address they've given at the moment, particularly if they're away at school. Just throwing that out there. A hint, a spoiler, or maybe just a false lead? You decide.

Hopefully we get a lot more receipt announcements over the next week!
DaveWadding
Collector's Edition

Post by DaveWadding »

Luke wrote:There's also the possibility they're not at the address they've given at the moment, particularly if they're away at school. Just throwing that out there. A hint, a spoiler, or maybe just a false lead? You decide.

Hopefully we get a lot more receipt announcements over the next week!
I was going to make a similar assertion, but did not want to be accused of ruining a surprise were I actually right (fat chance)

but you're the boss.
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

Bill wrote:slow boat to China.
Now there's a song I haven't heard in awhile!

I think the last time I heard that song was on Sunset Boulevard at <strike>Disney-MGM</strike> Disney's Hollywood Studios.

albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Disney Lover
Special Edition

Post by Disney Lover »

I just wanted to say that my Cindy Lou's present was ordered and should be there by Tuesday courtesy of Amazon.
CJ
Anniversary Edition

Post by CJ »

magicalwands, was my Secret Santa, and he got me: Garfield: Holiday Celebrations dvd, A Charlie Brown Christmas cd, and Walt Disney Treasures - Uncle Scrooge: A Little Something Special book. Thank you so much, magicalwands, and Merry Christmas! :santa:
magicalwands
Collector's Edition

Post by magicalwands »

Hurray, CJ received! My worst nightmare would be me getting banned because of a mix up with the post office and CJ not getting his gift. But now that is not going to happen. :)

Have a very Merry Christmas, CJ! I'm sorry I wasn't able to make a card. I have been so busy with school. I felt bad seeing your gift just sitting in my room everyday I decided to just send it out.
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

magicalwands wrote: CJ not getting her gift.
Fixed. :)
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

My gift to ___________ ended up back on my doorstep yesterday. That's what I get for writing the address down wrong. :lol:

Don't worry though all has been fixed (I printed out the email from Luke and glued the address to the box) and it'll be zipping across the country, or perhaps two countries or maybe even the world, first thing monday morning.
drfsupercenter
Anniversary Edition

Post by drfsupercenter »

Yay, my gift came from pinkrenata came!

I got a 101 Dalmatians Platinum Edition DVD, and a little Wall-E plush doll.
Thanks!

Howard Ashman:
He gave a mermaid her voice, a beast his soul, and Arabs something to complain about
Arabian Nights (Unedited)
Savages (Uncensored)
If it ain't OTV, it ain't worth anything!
Jack Skellington
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jack Skellington »

I just recieved a lovely gift from my secret santa ! :)

Alex (MickeyMouse Pal) went all the way to Disneyland, to get me a TNBC soundtrack, and he even dropped a map of Disneyland (with Jack Skellington on the front page), which I really liked coz Disneyland's the only place where you can get one of those and that's a long way from here. :)

Thank You so much Alex, Merry Christmas ! :D
DaveWadding
Collector's Edition

Post by DaveWadding »

Jack Skellington wrote:I just recieved a lovely gift from my secret santa ! :)

Alex (MickeyMouse Pal) went all the way to Disneyland, to get me a TNBC soundtrack, and he even dropped a map of Disneyland (with Jack Skellington on the front page), which I really liked coz Disneyland's the only place where you can get one of those and that's a long way from here. :)

Thank You so much Alex, Merry Christmas ! :D
Not to give away Pals' secret, but he lives at Disneyland. In the Jungle Cruise.
Jack Skellington
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jack Skellington »

Oh that's cool, he must be one of the tour guides, right ?! :)

BTW Alex, the reason I got your gift late was coz I was at Hong Kong the last two weeks, so I'm sorry if I you got worried about weather I got it or not.
MickeyMousePal
Signature Collection

Post by MickeyMousePal »

Jack Skellington Wrote:
I just recieved a lovely gift from my secret santa !

Alex (MickeyMouse Pal) went all the way to Disneyland, to get me a TNBC soundtrack, and he even dropped a map of Disneyland (with Jack Skellington on the front page), which I really liked coz Disneyland's the only place where you can get one of those and that's a long way from here.

Thank You so much Alex, Merry Christmas !
BTW Alex, the reason I got your gift late was coz I was at Hong Kong the last two weeks, so I'm sorry if I you got worried about weather I got it or not.
I'm a local Annual Passholder at Disneyland so I go to the park often. I heard from a friend that they had Jack and Zero on the guide maps so I got a couple. I'm also a big fan of TNBC. I really like the Haunted Mansion when it's the Holiday version featuring characters from TNBC. I actually got the CD at Disney's California Adventure since I was at the park at that moment. I won't give away if I work at the park or not. :)

I was just worried because I send out the gift on Black Friday. It's okay at least you loved the gift and got it. :)

DaveWadding Wrote:
Not to give away Pals' secret, but he lives at Disneyland. In the Jungle Cruise.
Dave is just trying to be funny. I know a CM that works at the Jungle Cruise. But, no I don't live in the Jungle Cruise. My friends joke around that I live in Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters since I ride it many times when I'm at Disneyland.
The Simpsons Season 11 Buy it Now!

Fox Sunday lineup:

8:00 The Simpsons
8:30 King of the Hill
9:00 Family Guy
9:30 American Dad

Living in the 1980's:
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

According to my tracking number that I put on the present that I sent to my assigned Secret Santa it was delivered around Friday (Dec. 12th)....

:santa:

Can't wait to see what my assigned secret Santa's reaction is... :)
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
MickeyMousePal
Signature Collection

Post by MickeyMousePal »

I just received my gift from Jessica.
Thanks for the Snoopy Card it has lights that light up, Teen Titans Season Five and Kung Fu Panda.
It's time for finals and now you made me cheer for something.
The Simpsons Season 11 Buy it Now!

Fox Sunday lineup:

8:00 The Simpsons
8:30 King of the Hill
9:00 Family Guy
9:30 American Dad

Living in the 1980's:
Jessica
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Jessica »

You are very welcome MickeyMousePal ... glad you had a reason to cheer ... good luck on finals! Merry Christmas!
<i>The user formerly known as Tinkerbell</i>