DINOSAURS: Seasons 1 & 2 DVD Press Release

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Philo & Gunge wrote:
Luke wrote:In the off chance that anyone cares, I've posted my review here:
http://www.ultimatedisney.com/dinosaurs ... 1and2.html

While I didn't get it done in time for release date, the 150-hour turnaround time isn't too bad considering that there's over 11 hours of content on the set (which I, of course, watched in full) and I easily spent that much time writing/editing/formatting, the final part of which is not completely done. Plus, I had to sleep. :roll:
Morbid curosity, but what were the sneak peeks? You didn't list them in your review.
He listed them:
The Lukester's Review wrote:Previews appear at the start of Disc 1 to promote Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, "Scrubs": The Complete Third Season, "The Golden Girls": The Complete Fifth Season, and "The Muppet Show": Season 1. The Sneak Peeks Menu's offerings also skew more towards the second name on the cover (Jim Henson Productions) than the first (Michael Jacobs Productions), thus promos are found for The Muppets' Wizard of Oz and the Kermit's 50th Anniversary reissues, but not for any "Boy Meets World" season. Additional spots tout Leroy & Stitch and the Shadows in the Sun/Everything You Want combo that few seem to care about, outside of BVHE.
Wouldn't call your curiosity morbid, though... :lol:

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Siren
Platinum Edition

Post by Siren »

So, I've been distracted for a while...Haven't kept up with what DVDs were being released. So the other day I was in Wal-Mart and decided to see what DVDs they had. And much to my shock...Dinosaurs. Like I really had $35 to spend on a DVD at the moment...but it was Dinosaurs...so I got it.

I remember it as a kid, clearly...least, I THOUGHT I did.

OMG, this show was even better then I ever remembered! All those adult jokes had went right over my head. People think Shrek created the ultimate kid/adult entertainment outlet, but no, it was Jim Henson and his crew.
And I now know I missed most of season 3 and all of season 4, so I absolutely can't wait till that is released.
I love the DVDs though. The easter eggs, special features, menus, and packaging are all some of the best I've seen in a while. $35 well spent. :)