Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa and Other Mouseketales

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Luke
Site Admin

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa and Other Mouseketales

Post by Luke »

UltimateDisney.com > Disney/Buena Vista TV Shows > Playhouse Disney Series > Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa and Other Mouseketales
UltimateDisney.com > Upcoming DVD Schedule > Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa and Other Mouseketales
For Immediate Release

<center>The Hit Playhouse Disney Preschool Series Starring
Mickey And His Pals Comes To Disney DVD For The First Time

<b><u>Disney’s
MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE:
MICKEY SAVES SANTA AND OTHER MOUSEKETALES</u>

<i>New On DVD, Triple-Length Adventure Includes DVD Premiere Episode</i>

<u>The Clubhouse Is Open For Fun And Excitement On November 14</u></b>

<a href="http://www.ultimatedisney.com/mickeymou ... html">Read UD's <b>Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa and Other Mouseketales</b> DVD Review</a>
</center>

BURBANK, Calif., May 12, 2006 – Come inside Mickey’s magical clubhouse with the “Sensational
Six” – Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto. They’re ready for adventure and learningbased
fun in <b><i>Disney’s Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa And Other Mouseketales</b></i>,
the laugh-filled animated preschool series, available for the first time on Disney DVD on November
14. The debut of “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse” on the Disney Channel enjoyed the highest ratings ever
for a Playhouse Disney premiere.

In <b><i>Disney’s Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa And Other Mouseketales</b></i>, Mickey
and his pals go on captivating capers that blend humor, classic storytelling and lively music with earlylearning
fundamentals. Featuring superb computer-generated animation, this new DVD is a triplelength
adventure which includes a never-before-seen DVD premiere episode.

The adventure begins when Santa’s sleigh breaks down at the top of Mistletoe Mountain – and it’s up
to Mickey, Donald, and viewers to help save Christmas together. Featuring hilarious adventures
about helping others, this wonderful family treat is sure to become a holiday tradition. <b><i>Mickey Saves
Santa and Other Mouseketales</b></i> is available in time for the holidays for $19.99 (SRP), only on Disney
DVD from Walt Disney Home Entertainment.

<center><u>Included are</u>:</center>

<b><u>Mickey Saves Santa</b></u>
The “sensational six” – Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Pluto – get ready to celebrate
Christmas eve when Dasher the reindeer shows up at the clubhouse carrying a note from Santa: his
sleigh broke down at the top of Mistletoe Mountain. Mickey and Donald hurry off to help Santa, using
a spotlight to see through the clouds, skis to slide over the snow, gumdrops to power Chip and Dale’s
gingerbread train, and a ribbon to tie the harness to Santa’s sleigh.

<center><u>And Other Mouseketales</u></center>

<b><i>Mickey Go Seek</b></i>
During a game of hide-n-seek, Mickey asks the audience to help find Donald. During the search,
audiences discover the rest of Mickey’s friends and help them find missing things.

<b><i>Goofy’s Bird</b></i>
Goofy finds a lost baby bird, and Mickey helps him bring it back home to its mom in the forest. En
route, they feed the baby bird blueberries, keep it warm with a blanket, use a slide to get down the
side of a cliff, and Goofy hops on a pogo stick to take the baby bird all the way back to his mom in
the tallest tree.

<center><u>About “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse”</center></u>

"Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" introduces a whole new generation of kids to the iconic character who has
captivated people around the globe for over 75 years. With character designs referential to classic
1940s drawings, "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" is the first 3D computer-animated TV series starring the
"Sensational Six": Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Daisy Duck and Donald Duck.

Preschoolers enter a fun-filled interactive world that combines today's state-of-the-art computer
animation with the characters' timeless spirit of exuberance and optimism. The series is guided by a
specific curriculum designed to introduce problem solving and early mathematics skills to
preschoolers in a fun way. The series is produced by Walt Disney Television Animation and a team of
children’s entertainment and child development experts led by executive producer Bobs
Gannaway.

<b><u>STREET DATE: November 14, 2006</b></u>
<u>Direct prebook</u>: September 19, 2006
<u>Distributor prebook</u>: October 3, 2006
<u>Suggested retail price</u>: $19.99 DVD
<u>Rated</u>: Not rated
<u>Languages</u>: English, French audio. Closed captions.

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... ovemz">Buy <b>Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa and Other Mouseketales</b> on DVD from Amazon.com</a>

<a href="http://www.ultimatedisney.com/mickeymou ... html">Read UD's <b>Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa and Other Mouseketales</b> DVD Review</a>

This DVD title is enhanced with Disney’s FastPlay™, an exclusive easy start-up feature from Walt
Disney Home Entertainment. With Disney’s FastPlay™, viewers can let the DVD play automatically.
This family-friendly, patent-pending technology plays the movie and includes a selection of bonus
footage without any additional viewing navigation. Or, viewers can choose to navigate through a
simplified menu using their remote control.

Disney’s FastPlay™ includes the exclusive EasyFind menu system, available only on Disney DVDs.
EasyFind menus provide consistent categories and graphic icons for easy identification of bonus
material features.

Walt Disney Home Entertainment is distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc., a
recognized industry leader. Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc. is the marketing, sales and
distribution company for Walt Disney, Touchstone, Hollywood Pictures, Miramax, Dimension and
Buena Vista videocassettes and DVDs.

Now in its 21st year, Walt Disney Television Animation is an industry leader in the production of
quality animated properties for television. Walt Disney Television Animation has nearly a dozen
series in production and over 50 projects in various stages of development. Disney Channel is a 24-
hour kid-driven, family inclusive television network that taps into the world of kids and families through
original series and movies plus contemporary acquired programming. Currently available on basic
cable in over 87 million U.S. homes and to millions of other viewers on 23 Disney Channels around
the world, Disney Channel is part of the Disney-ABC Television Group.

Related Reviews: Playhouse Disney on DVD
A Very Playhouse Disney Holiday (episodes of "JoJo's Circus", "Higglytown Heroes", and "Shanna's Show")
• Little Einsteins: Team Up for Adventure, Our <strike>Big</strike> Huge Adventure
• JoJo's Circus: Take a Bow!, Animal A Go-Go
• Bear in the Big Blue House: Early to Bed, Early to Rise, Sense-sational!, Storytelling with Bear, Visiting the Doctor with Bear
Stanley's Dinosaur Round-Up

Related Reviews: Disney's Christmas DVDs
Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas
Classic Cartoon Favorites: Volume 9 - Classic Holiday Stories
One Magic Christmas
The Christmas Star
In Search of Santa (Miramax)

Related Reviews: Playhouse Disney on CD
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Music From and Inspired By The Hit TV Series
Playhouse Disney: Imagine and Learn with Music
Little Einsteins: Musical Missions
<br><br>
Last edited by Luke on Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

Like OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely need this DVD! I need it to live!

Sorry, Luke! I found this humorous. Thanks for the info, though. I think I'll be passing on this DVD, just add that to the bzillion other DVDs that I am passing on, just to have the TLM PE and The Fox and the Hound 25th AE.
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
JEANYLASER
Gold Classic Collection

Mickey Mouse clubhouse

Post by JEANYLASER »

:edna: i can't wait for the Mickey Mouse clubhouse dvd.:mickey:
Last edited by JEANYLASER on Thu May 18, 2006 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
JEANY SANCHEZ
Mr. Toad
Diamond Edition

Post by Mr. Toad »

Well if I cant have House of Mouse, I will take this.
James
Anniversary Edition

Post by James »

Sounds good. Sounds like a short sequel to Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas.
-James
James
Anniversary Edition

Post by James »

The cover art looks pretty crap. Hope that they change it a lot.
-James