$3 off Alice in Wonderland Coupon here

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
subzero

$3 off Alice in Wonderland Coupon here

Post by subzero »

just click the link and it will spit out the coupon, I think the best deal is Circuit City for $17.99

http://click.atdmt.com/avenuea/go/aiw00 ... /direct/01
Ric-Mx
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Ric-Mx »

Your posts seems very suspicious... and I'm not the first user to say something like that... sorry but it doesn't feel safe to install an unknown software in my PC.

Don't get mad. but you joined the forum less than a week ago... you've got 4 posts, and 2 of them are very commercial like...
MickeyMousePal
Signature Collection

Post by MickeyMousePal »

At Costco Alice in Wonderland is for $17.29

Also:

A Bugs Life (Special Edition)
Robin Hood
Fox and the Hound
Tresure Planet

$12.49 each one :D

You got to have the Costco Card to buy them. 8)
Last edited by MickeyMousePal on Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Simpsons Season 11 Buy it Now!

Fox Sunday lineup:

8:00 The Simpsons
8:30 King of the Hill
9:00 Family Guy
9:30 American Dad

Living in the 1980's:
Ludwig Von Drake
Special Edition

Post by Ludwig Von Drake »

I must have already had it installed because I clicked the link and it printed.
Jake Lipson
Anniversary Edition

Post by Jake Lipson »

Figures I only see the coupon AFTER Mom gets home with the DVD in hand. I could've used the extra money for next week, but ah well. It's a Disney animated classic recieving a quality DVD and I'm not annoyed at having paid a bit more for it.
<a href=http://jakelipson.dvdaf.com/owned/ target=blank>My modest collection of little silver movie discss</a>
subzero

Post by subzero »

i actually got the coupon from fatwallet, I am not trying to install any virus onto your computer, I already printed the coupon and used it before I posted this thread.. I guess sometimes when you are too nice, people only think of evil intentions :x
englishboy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by englishboy »

Circuit City $15.99 -$3.00 = $12.99. Not bad.
karlsen
Special Edition

Post by karlsen »

I do not think that the original poster has bad intentions with this post, but I do recomend that people are causious when downloading software like this.

Ask questions like: Why do I have to install a software to print a cupon? Could this program be of any other use to the ones that made it?
"You hate to repeat yourself. I don't like to make sequels to my pictures. I like to take a new thing and develop something, a new concept." - Walt Disney
Ric-Mx
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Ric-Mx »

well. It's nice that you try to be nice... but there are a lot of other electronic ways to make deals like this... why do you have to phisically print a coupon if you'll buy online?
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Alice In Wonderland

Post by Disney Guru »

:eye:

You don't have to do that. I got my copy of Alice in Wonderland from our Local Wal Mart tonight for $19.49 which is pretty darn cheap.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
swray1024
Gold Classic Collection

Post by swray1024 »

I didn't use a coupon, but traded the older version on DVD. I got $7 toward the $19.99 price. So I thought that was a pretty good deal.
Swiss
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Swiss »

englishboy wrote:Circuit City $15.99 -$3.00 = $12.99. Not bad.
What CC? The web site says $17.99
Maerj
Collector's Edition

Post by Maerj »

Thanks SubZero! Thanks to your coupon I got Alice in Wonderland for only $12.66 at my local Wal Mart!

Woohoo! :D
Mushu2083
Special Edition

Post by Mushu2083 »

I'm skipping Alice and Wonderland on DVD. Never really liked the movie that much. I'll probably use the coupon when I get it for my friend.
Dragon, not lizard. I don't do that tongue thing.

Lilo: I'm not touching you!
Stitch: TOUCHING ME!
The Lizard King
Special Edition

Post by The Lizard King »

Mushu2083 wrote:I'm skipping Alice and Wonderland on DVD. Never really liked the movie that much. I'll probably use the coupon when I get it for my friend.
I would still get it before Sunday, while it's still going cheap at the brick and mortars. Once Sunday comes, then Alice will be around $20 everywhere (which means $17 with the coupon).

TLK 8)
The Lizard King
Special Edition

Post by The Lizard King »

swray1024 wrote:I didn't use a coupon, but traded the older version on DVD. I got $7 toward the $19.99 price. So I thought that was a pretty good deal.
What, and you didn't do a side-by-side comparison of the Gold Collection DVD with the new Masterpiece Edition DVD? Tsk. Tsk. :lol:

Seriously, I would never sell my older Disney first-run DVDs (nor my LDs, for that matter), since I view them as collector's items, even if they are not technically superior to the re-releases.

TLK 8)
swray1024
Gold Classic Collection

Post by swray1024 »

Yeah you make a good point TLK. I actually did go back and forth on it. In the end I just figured one would be enough and the 2 disc was the better one to have. I probably would have if it were one of my more favorite movies. (Not saying it's bad by any means!!!!)

Another reason I went back and forth on it were for my son who I would like to build a Disney collection for. Of course, he is only 1 now.
poco
Special Edition

Post by poco »

Thanks for the coupon! I used it last night! We don't have good deals like it starting out at 15.99 at Wal-mart. It was 19.99 or something like that but with the 3 dollars off it wasn't so bad!
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living." -- Dr. Seuss