My Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs BluRay Copy

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Okay.....not to bash the brown puppy member but....do a search.....he always does this "showing off".....and it appears he comes around every worthwhile Disney Platinum Diamond Edition there is...so I wouldn't expect him back until hext year......kinda I always imagined brownpuppy saying something like this:

....Here's my copy of the movie early come on everyone send me your drool drool drool faces... now heres a few biscuits of info and See ya next year have a nice fall

So ironically I wouldn't expect him back gloating and showing off until Dumbo 2010
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

I only have one question: how the flip did he get it so dang early?! :?
Just.A.Friend
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Just.A.Friend »

DisneyJedi wrote:I only have one question: how the flip did he get it so dang early?! :?

So many questions that he won't answer...
I've asked several times already without a response..
SpringHeelJack
Platinum Edition

Post by SpringHeelJack »

It's just one of those mysteries we'll never fully know, like "how does an airplane fly?" or "where do the Central Park ducks go in winter?". We'll just never know.
"Ta ta ta taaaa! Look at me... I'm a snowman! I'm gonna go stand on someone's lawn if I don't get something to do around here pretty soon!"
CampbellzSoup
Anniversary Edition

Post by CampbellzSoup »

He probably works in a videostore where they get it early, but not allowed to sell it yet takes it anyway.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Early Snow White: Diamond Edition

Post by Disney Duster »

What...?

I'm sorry but brownpuppy has given us lots of information. He had let us know what trailers are on the film, what's coming next, some bonus features, how the film looks...

If you need a lot more, you're spoiling yourself a lot...

I'm kinda suprised everyone's saying he didn't give very much. Aren't you happy you got anything at all? He did give more than just a picture and "I got it early". He gave more...
brownpuppy

Post by brownpuppy »

:roll:

OK, Listen up everyone!

Now I'm not mad or anything, but I have a few things to say. First off, I'm not surprised about the bash or non-bashful comments, I've been talked or typed worser than that. Second off, the reason I decided to post Snow White was because I felt the need to give you guys a heads upon the upcoming Blu-Ray release. And I don't work in a game store or steal anything I'm too old, I'm 21 years old and for those who say I show off, if thats what you think I do, then follow the sneak peek releases with lighthousemike from now on. I'm feel ashame on how most of these members just like to be jealous and think I don't read the forums, but I do, I know your every topics, so do not even consider yourselves very useful.[/b]
DisneyJedi
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyJedi »

brownpuppy wrote::roll:

OK, Listen up everyone!

Now I'm not mad or anything, but I have a few things to say. First off, I'm not surprised about the bash or non-bashful comments, I've been talked or typed worser than that. Second off, the reason I decided to post Snow White was because I felt the need to give you guys a heads upon the upcoming Blu-Ray release. And I don't work in a game store or steal anything I'm too old, I'm 21 years old and for those who say I show off, if thats what you think I do, then follow the sneak peek releases with lighthousemike from now on. I'm feel ashame on how most of these members just like to be jealous and think I don't read the forums, but I do, I know your every topics, so do not even consider yourselves very useful.[/b]
But I still don't get how you got it weeks before it even came out. :?
brownpuppy

Post by brownpuppy »

Last edited by brownpuppy on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want2beBelle
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Early Snow White: Diamond Edition

Post by Want2beBelle »

Disney Duster wrote:What...?

I'm sorry but brownpuppy has given us lots of information. He had let us know what trailers are on the film, what's coming next, some bonus features, how the film looks...

If you need a lot more, you're spoiling yourself a lot...

I'm kinda suprised everyone's saying he didn't give very much. Aren't you happy you got anything at all? He did give more than just a picture and "I got it early". He gave more...
Ok like i said i usually lurk, but have been doing it for years and i have always seen his post and it's not about "how come where not getting more" it's his attitude about it, he seems to make himself look like that by his post.

nd to BrownPuppy; try not to take this too personally, but u are contradicting yourself u say u don't like giving spoilers and such, but u did. And for you to say that we have contributed nothing to the forum or are not very uselful, i guess u haven't really done much either by just putting a pic of urself with the copy of the blu-ray saying "ok here this is what u get bye"! Like Escapy said...

I lurk, but i always try pre-ordering straight from this site to support the site for everyone, even if its a little thing, i do it, i consider that my contribution, if ur not mad u wouldn't need to feel to insult us, so that makes no sense, nd no, me personally not jealous their is a DVD City by my house nd they have a copy of Snow White for sale already, nd i don't get it cause it's way too much money like $29.99 to get it earlier, so jealousy not an issue the issue is ur attitude in ur posts, that make u seem like the bad guy
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

brownpuppy

I would first off like to apologize for my words I posted....and we are grateful that you post the stuff you did.....and now that Im thinking on it...its probably best you don't post info as you said you don't do spoilers and even though i personally am Spoiler fan....I can understand your side too....I imagine it does take work and time to post the stuff....its not like you can download the stuff just from your head...you do hard work to post the stuff you do....and besides I am sure you don't want to risk revealing too much in fear or concern that the store one day says no more movies because you posted too much info....I think its just that when Bolt and Bedtime Stories and a few other movies got released early by a mishap misheard telephone type of info given the retail stores.....more people have liked the get it early...which I can understand....its always nice to see something early....I mean when I was at my Make a Wish back in 2003 to meet Roy Disney they gave me a treasures tin dvd and I gave it back I think....and they said they would send me a Lion King DVD when it was released later in the year....I of course asked if I could just have it now because I am a huge Lion King fan and for practical bussiness reasons Disney said sorry but if we do that it might get out of hand as everyone would want that...and I am sure thats the same with your store....if someone finds out about it they will have quite a problem.....so does lighthousemike....we all need to realize early spoilers by people who get it early such as brownpuppy and even lighthousemike.....they are risking a lot.....more than we realize.....so thats why I would imagine that you are cautious about posting spoilers for many of the reasons I listed above....we all need to respect that.....he's not a spammer.....he's just another member trying in the best way he sees that is safe for him and others including us....I mean if everyone found out what store it was due to him posting too much info....he could get in trouble as well....and another thought....Some people on this forum have been waiting 7 years for this release in the making and I don't think another 2 weeks is going to kill any of us.... :D

So brownpuppy....I hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me.....maybe perhaps you shouldn't post yourself holding the movie....I am not trying to be rude....just some people (including me at times if I am being judgemental) might take that as bragging....which isnt your intention im sure....but...perhaps that will help in the future.. to avoid these type of things of taking a picture with yourself holding the movie....

brownpuppy

Post by brownpuppy »

To Want2beBelle:

I understand what you're saying...and if the post I made, made you think I have an attitude, it didn't. I wasen't mad, I was just confused into not understanding why people were jealous or even bashing. But take my word for it, I am not mad at all. I mean it. :) . I'm just glad you said your reasons, and Im sorry if I said I don't want to give out too much spoilers, and that I did. I don't usually post on this forum alot at all. I'm not trying to catch up to nobody.
brownpuppy

Post by brownpuppy »

To disneyboy20022

I accept your apology. And I understand what you mean... When people push your buttons into asking where you get it from, it annoys you so much, but don't worry about it. I forgive you, and I'm gonna take your advice for sure, from this moment on... I WILL NOT POST ANOTHER PICTURE OF MYSELF WITH A BLU-RAY DISNEY RELEASE! because many people are envy, I'd rather stay quiet than to tell. :wink:

Thanks again for looking out, disneyboy20022. :)
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

brownpuppy wrote:To disneyboy20022

I accept your apology. And I understand what you mean... When people push your buttons into asking where you get it from, it annoys you so much, but don't worry about it. I forgive you, and I'm gonna take your advice for sure, from this moment on... I WILL NOT POST ANOTHER PICTURE OF MYSELF WITH A BLU-RAY DISNEY RELEASE! because many people are envy, I'd rather stay quiet than to tell. :wink:

Thanks again for looking out, disneyboy20022. :)
Well....I do hope you share some info with us as you have in this thread about the highlights of this release in the future of other..just perhaps leave out the picture of yourself holding the dvd....and I think things will go much easier next time....I guess its just we havent had someone post info on this release or any release lately....probably the economy as it is and such...

Want2beBelle
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Want2beBelle »

brownpuppy wrote:To Want2beBelle:

I understand what you're saying...and if the post I made, made you think I have an attitude, it didn't. I wasen't mad, I was just confused into not understanding why people were jealous or even bashing. But take my word for it, I am not mad at all. I mean it. :) . I'm just glad you said your reasons, and Im sorry if I said I don't want to give out too much spoilers, and that I did. I don't usually post on this forum alot at all. I'm not trying to catch up to nobody.
I wasn't trying to bash, i was being honest, It really did urk me, and I do appreciate ur apology, I just feel u have to use your choice of words more wisely, nd I'm glad u didn't take my post too personal cause i don't want issues cause I hardly post, i do appreciate all the post everyone has, it has helped me know so much info over the years from UD and i thank everyone for it :), So it was a misunderstanding, sometimes it takes some disagreeing to agree.....
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Mike Duster wrote:If you need a lot more, you're spoiling yourself a lot...
In that case, nobody should be posting in any of the Princess and the Frog or Rapunzel threads, where every little piece of artwork gets scrutinized to death. :roll:

It's not about being spoiled or wanting to know everything. But really, if he's gonna announce that he's got something, he should know a bunch of people will ask a bunch of questions. The "I don't like spoilers" excuse just doesn't cut it because posting that he already has it in the first place and having a few pictures at all is a spoiler in the first place.
Mike Duster wrote:I'm kinda suprised everyone's saying he didn't give very much. Aren't you happy you got anything at all? He did give more than just a picture and "I got it early". He gave more...
That's not the point. The point is he comes every few months and just does that.

brownpuppy, please re-read what I said earlier. I said I'm sure you have good intentions, but honestly, the way you tease everyone else by providing just a "here's me with the cover" and a couple caps it does come off as showing off even if you don't intend it to. It's not jealousy or envy or any other ill feelings, because honestly, I can be jealous of a lot of things, but "I have a DVD before you do" is certainly not one of them.

The truth is, this is a Disney forum where people are itchy for any and every information about upcoming Disney stuff. Well, the popular stuff. Nobody's grabbing for information about the new Lone Ranger remake but if someone posts a new piece of clip art for The Princess and the Frog then there's five pages of discussion. But to get back to what I was saying: people are always itchy for information. They want to know everything about everything as soon as possible, regardless if it comes from a UD review or from a member who gets something early, like you or lighthousemike.

Obviously, you two aren't obligated to provide caps or information or anything when you get this stuff early. But you guys do provide stuff. And lighthousemike has contributed a lot in his previews. He'll post dozens of screencaps and actually stick around in the thread to answer questions.

Look at your post history. 40 posts since November 2006. I took a gander at all your previews. Aside from your seven posts for 101 Dalmatians, your other four previews (The Sword in the Stone, The Little Mermaid 3, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs) are just one or two posts of you with the cover, a sneak peeks menu screencap, and maybe one or two caps from the movie. You get hundreds of questions from dozens of members, and you only answer a couple of them and cite your "I don't like spoilers" excuse.

And honestly, if you don't like spoilers, why post the screencaps in the first place? Why post "I have it, here it is" pictures?

I'm not trying to say you don't contribute to the forums or that others contribute more, you obviously do contribute. But don't get defensive so quickly if people are criticising your few and far between posts that, while they do offer information, apparently isn't enough for the UD crowd.

I won't apologize for what I said because apologizing would mean I didn't mean what I said. And I meant what I said. You probably have good intentions and you obviously don't want to spoil too much. But think about the audience you've got here and keep that in mind next time you wanna "preview" something for us. Don't get so frickin' defensive and offended just because a few people say something that paints you in a bad light. They're entitled to their opinion just as much as you are to yours. If you want to continue posting your "here it is" pictures, go right head. If you don't, that's fine. Just don't blame a few non-brownpuppy-friendly posters in an attempt to guilt them to apologize.

albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Coolmanio
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Coolmanio »

I agree with what you said 100% Escapay.
Last edited by Coolmanio on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

ya know.....Escapay....you bring up a valid point...and your right about all of it......I guess I would of tried posting something like that but I wouldn't have the spine or guts to post it.....I guess Im too nice :oops:

brownpuppy - take Escapay's advice into consideration.....I think thats what I was trying to say originally...and thats pretty good advice.....I mean if you preview a movie about Monsters VS Aliens in the General Discussion part of a Disney site....you probably won't see 5 pages worth of info on it....now if you went to a Dreamworks Animation Fansite and posted info on Monsters VS Aliens I am sure you would get the same response here.............I also believe your intentions are good but to some including myself it appears you are showing off....but you really have no intentions of that I am sure......your being helpful....and the truth is....some people will be happy with your preview and some people will think its awful that you won't share more and some will fight debate etc etc.....its like my Late Grandpa who died 17 years ago this year said before he had his many strokes

It's a good thing we don't all like the same woman or else we really would have problems...

which means.....you can't please everybody in the world...espically online....that's with life....for the release of Snow white for example....not everyone is happy about there being a 7 week release gap of the 2-disc DVD being in November and the Blu Ray coming first with disc one of the DVD.....and some people are not...some people like Blu Ray and some People like DVD and some people want downloads.....we all have the right to have differ opinions from each other and differ views....

Now I am sure some people are very grateful as to you providing these pictures and stuff and some people are disgusted by the fact you won't post more.....but if you wanna still post previews......just keep in mind you can't please everyone.....and in this day in age you don't need a picture of yourself holding the Blu Ray...and just know this...every time lighthousemike posts his preview of a movie.....someone does ask in the thread each and every time someone and sometimes it the same person and sometimes its somone who just signed up on the site they ask him and speculate how he got his copy early.....so that would also be some advice too...in your next preview post that you got it early through some connections or however you want to word it.....so that way if someone asks we can say he said in the first post of this thread.....

Want2beBelle
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Want2beBelle »

Escapy you nailed it right in the head and this is why i didn't apologize, i was actually thinking what you said but didn't come as good as you put it, over the years your post are always interesting...

And Disneyboy you should'nt feel the need to apologize because Brownpuppy did something wrong and he apologized for it, so that means he must've done something, you didn't do anything you we're being honest
ajmrowland
Signature Collection

Post by ajmrowland »

Escapay, you da man!