The Voice Season 11 Sept. 19...........................

Discussion of non-Disney entertainment.
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

The Voice Season 11 Sept. 19...........................

Post by dvdjunkie »

I am really bummed that they decided to add Miley "mattress-back" Cyrus to the judging panel for this season of The Voice. Along with Alicia Keys, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, I just don't think she will fit in. I have never missed a season of The Voice, but if this goes the way I think it will, I may not watch this season. I will watch the first weeks of the Blind Auditions before I decide if I will continue watching.

What does Miley Cyrus bring to the coaching staff? She has a potty mouth! She doesn't know how to dress in public! She shouts rather than speaks just to get attention! In my opinion she just doesn't fit in. She definitely is not a role model for the younger audience they are trying to appeal to. Juist hope that NBC knows what they are doing.

It all starts Monday night, September 19, at 8 pm EDT.
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: The Voice Season 11 Sept. 19...........................

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Blake and Adam are even worse role models and they've been there 11 years.
Listening to most often lately:
Abi Carter ~ "Part of Your World" (live)
Taylor Swift ~ "The Alchemy"
Taylor Swift ~ "The Prophecy"
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

Post by dvdjunkie »

I should have known that Disney's 'Wiki'-vinity would chime in with some stupid retort to my entry.

Adam Levine and Blake Shelton are probably the two best role models of any of the reality shows currently on the air.

Having met both of them and able to spend some time in a setting away from The Voice I have found Adam and Blake to be "real" people. Adam and his wife have just welcomed a little girl into their family. She was born last week, but since the audition and battle rounds are taped a couple of months in advance we will not see the father side of Adam until a little later. Blake is currently readying his new tour in support of his number one selling album. And everyone knows that he and Gwen Stefani are planning a fall wedding so he has a lot of things going at the present time.

Now I would like to retract the negative things I have previously said about Miley Cyrus. After the first two shows have aired I am happy to say we are seeing the Hannah Montana side of Miley and it fits with the other coaches very well. And I love Alicia Keys.

I will be in the audience for the first round of the "Live" shows thanks to the management team of Adam Levine.
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Well, anyone with half a mind would have known Miley was not going to act crazy on the show. All of that is a stunt to get attention and sell music anyway, not her real personality. I watched the first two episodes more to see Billy Gilman who I'd heard would be on this season, and he was as fantastic as I remember him. Hopefully he’ll win the season.
dvdjunkie wrote: Adam Levine and Blake Shelton are probably the two best role models of any of the reality shows currently on the air.
rotfl
Listening to most often lately:
Abi Carter ~ "Part of Your World" (live)
Taylor Swift ~ "The Alchemy"
Taylor Swift ~ "The Prophecy"